incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: EN Forum Activity Summary
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 01:24:13 GMT
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I noticed two things in the preview:
>
>  1. It would be good to emphasize more sharply that this is for the English Language
Community Forums.  Either in the title or in a simple lede.

>  2. The graphic is not coming through.  It is evidently on the Forum site and it doesn't
seem to be including properly, even when "insecure content" is allowed to be shown.  I haven't
attempted loading images, so I can't offer a solution.  It might be better to store a copy
of the graphic in Roller, however that is done.

It shows up for me.

What happens if you try directly:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=13066&mode=view

Is there anyone who cannot load the image at that URL?

As far as I can tell, Roller doesn't store images.  It refers to
external ones by URL.

-Rob