incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Lohmaier <cl...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Apache list archive issues must be fixed soon
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:53:10 GMT
Hi *,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:40 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Jan 16, 2012, at 12:11 AM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
>
>> I think that parts of these issues have been resolved for other reasons and that
the subject encoding is the remaining issue. I could be wrong.

> Yes.  You are right.  Parts of :)

If you are referring to the two messages below where one of them
works: no, nothing was fixed (from my POV), the message that works
just doesn't trigger the bug (missing feature, however you want to
call it)

> You see,
> [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-general-ja/201112.mbox/%3CCAG6wa6F52VHKUG=Ao8FYkOybP0Zu_uQ=OuQckZUBm4p7xgMtuQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
> this is 100% OK.  But
> [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-general-ja/201112.mbox/%3CCAG6wa6E3wNuwPxOTuG4yduJSpuKTSem_UUhxgH8MS4MyTezXnw@mail.gmail.com%3E
> this is not OK.
> What is the difference between [1] and [2]?

That is easy: the one that the archive cannot cope with is using a
7bit message encoding.

ciao
Christian