incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Madden <gomadtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 02:02:22 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Oliver, J├╝rgen,
>
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:39:04PM +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> FYI, I have started the builds for revision 1229435.
>>
>> Best regards, Oliver.
>>
>> On 10.01.2012 11:23, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >I am planning to create new developer snapshots from the today's revision.
>> >
>> >Ariel is already using his space on people.apache.org to provide such developer
>> >snapshots. I would like to do the same in order to share the effort on such a
>> >'service'.
>> >
>> >I am able to create builds under Ubuntu 11.10, 32bit (running in a VirtualBox)
>> >and Windows 7.
>> >
>> >@Ariel: May be you can share your 'website' sources/structure. I would use it
it
>> >for my people.apache.org 'website'
>> >
>> >Any comments/objections/improvements?
>> >

>> >Best regards, Oliver.
>
> I've uploaded new builds based on rev. 1229372
>
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/changelog-1226179-1229372.html

>Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata

FYI, not sure if it is intentional but this latest build does not have
the 'desktop-integration' package for Debian menus that the Buildbot
package has.

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
~/DEBS/desktop-integration/openoffice.orgxx-debian-menus_xxx

--
Peace

Greg Madden