incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Release QA Plan and AOO 3.4 Test Plan
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 02:13:48 GMT
Nakata,

See my comments.

2012/1/11, Maho NAKATA <maho@apache.org>:
> Hi
>
> Just a comment, can we use testtools for QA?
If we can use testtools for regression testing, it will be much
helpful. But the problem is not only it can't run now, I even run VCL
testtools before but seems the testing reports are not easy to
analyse. Now we have QA volunteer working on Java lib to automate test
cases, first begin from build verification test. Also someone working
on smoke test investigation to resume smoke test at API level  when
building build.

> Unfortunately, tar balls for VCL testtool environment was gone, though,
> maybe I should provide them again.
Cool, if you can do it it will benefit all of us.

> Is CVS still alive?
So far as I know,  CVS is gone.