incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who tell me the AOO 3.4 IP cleanup replacement content and schedule
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:07:37 GMT
Juergen,

I checked the IP cleanup page, could I assume that: For all the remove
items, if don't statement with no replacement, by default those items
will be replaced? If so, I need know when those repleacement will
occur.

Besides, I need a 32bit  Linux vbox for testing as well, if you can
build it it will be helpful. Thanks.