incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Mehle <guenterme...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: www.openoffice-forum.de <- Spam-Forum
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:33:36 GMT
Hi,

2012/1/17, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 13:51 +0100, Guenter Mehle wrote:
>
>> Two things -
>>
>> First, I would think there are multiple edits for that page.
>>
>> Remove links for:
>> www.ooo-portal.de
>> www.openoffice-forum.de
>> and
>> forum.sun.com
>>

> I don't think we should remove links merely because they have some
> spam in their forums.  Spam is a problem we all need to deal with.

There is the suspicion that the owner of this forum
a personal interest in the Spam has.
I would not like to say more to it.

In respectable forums one deletes Spam. In this forum not,
anyhow not going around.
It is not OK that Spam is only deleted after one, two, three or more weeks.

If the owner of this forum would have volunteers/admins
these could delete the Spam.
These do not cost anything

but he would not like to have volunteers / admins.
If the owner of this forum would want., he could get it.

Guenter