incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Include NOTICE file in binaries?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:35:53 GMT
You probably already have this link, but just in case...

Most questions about how to build and package a release can be found
in there or in linked documents. However, I freely admit that it's a
bit scattered (we welcome patches). I don't mean to put you off asking
for clarification ;-)

2012/1/5 J├╝rgen Schmidt <>:
> Hi,
> a short question where i am not 100% sure
> Do we have to include the NOTICe file in our binary release?
> If yes, where do we want or have to include it? The easiest solution would
> be besides the soffice executable, would that be ok?
> Juergen

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

View raw message