incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Include NOTICE file in binaries?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:35:53 GMT
You probably already have this link, but just in case...

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Most questions about how to build and package a release can be found
in there or in linked documents. However, I freely admit that it's a
bit scattered (we welcome patches). I don't mean to put you off asking
for clarification ;-)

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)