incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Category-B tarballs in SVN (was Re: External libraries)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:42:50 GMT
On 12 January 2012 19:28, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> You were looking for an opinion for Apache Legal.  Robert is a member
> of Apache Legal Affairs, not Ross.

This is not correct. Neither of us is a member of the committee. We
are both on the legal lists (I'm not sure if Robert is on the internal
one, but he is certainly on the discuss list where this kind of thing
would be).

As I stated in that thread I believve Robert is mistaken, but since I
am not a part of the legal affairs committee, only an observer, I
cannot be certain.

If you want an official statement from legal you have to ask
legal-discuss@ about the specific case in hand.

Ross