incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Pootle Data
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:36:34 GMT
On 23 January 2012 09:52, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> wrote:
> On Friday Armin and I met with Martin Hollmichel from Team OpenOffice. He
> gave us a disk with a copy of the Pootle data.

Thank you all.

> Because uploading the full 80 GB would take much too long and would maybe
> exceed my quota (it there is one) I have only uploaded the output of ls and
> du.  I hope that is enough to find the interesting parts.

There is a soft quota, infra send out emails asking people to behave
when necessary. You are correct not to upload this to your personal
space.

I suggest opening an infra ticket asking about the best way to get
this data onto ASF servers for archive.

> I am looking forward to advice of how to proceed.  If anyone is interested
> in more data to be uploaded, please tell me.

Sounds like we need a volunteer who understands Pootle.

Ross