incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:18:01 GMT
On 30 January 2012 21:04, Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpotts@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also do not appreciate your tone and implication that I am falsifying claims.

That was not my intention, nor what I said. My point is that you tell
us you are receiving trademark requests and other such items, but
these never seem to get forwarded to the PPMC. I did not mean to imply
you are falsifying these claims, but only indicating that they are
only claims if we do not have the the items passed to us. That is I am
using the word "claim" as defined at
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/claim - which says nothing of
falsification.

My apologies for any unintentional offence caused.

My point is that all such requests should either be forwarded to this
list or the poster should be requested to repost it themselves.
Personally I have a canned response for just this purpose. I can't
deal with the number of personal emails I get relating to various
projects. I only meant to provide you with some friendly advice.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)