incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] question about current Web site instructions...
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:36:27 GMT
I'm looking at --

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html

In the SETUP area, past the svn instructions is a section on installing
python that also references the Apache CMS. Are these only needed for
basically building the "ooo" site locally? That is, if you intend to
duplicate what say the "ooo" site on your local machine's "web area",
assuming you had this activated?

I would like to edit this page to  provide more information to "new"
participants generally speaking who might only be providing "patches" to
either the project website, "ooo", or the user portal, "ooo-site". So, I
need a bit of guidance. Thanks.

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell