incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] update services
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:47:48 GMT
They seem to function now. OK, I will try to take a look at what will be
needed to reconstruct the "update" service. I'm not much of  C coder but I
might be able to deal with some of this. :/

Thanks for all who helped getting the "specs" area to function.

MzK

"Follow your bliss."
         -- attributed to Joseph Campbell