incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] publish.pl question
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:15:53 GMT
OK, I'm looking at the publish.pl script and wonder if it can indeed be
used to just publish a single page or area rather than the WHOLE site by
supplying some appropriate escaping...

Thus, instead of: publish.pl ooo-site

could we do something like: publish.pl  'ooo-site/qa/qadevOOo_doc/'

-- or --

publish.pl  'ooo-site/qa/qadevOOo_doc/java-tests.html'

and have JUST that one area/page published? It's been a while since I used
LWP::UserAgent and I don't know what else is supposed to happen with this
utility, but...just wondering about this. One reason if this, in fact,
COULD be done, we could make better use of staging for actual
staging/testing, and maybe not get into each others production commits as
much as we might otherwise.

This would ONLY work by using the CLI I imagine, though.

MzK

"You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends
 with strange cats."
                                                  -- *Colonial American
proverb*