incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: May I use "OpenOffice.org" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice.org CD
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:52:59 GMT
Hi trademarks team,

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JA/Marketing/OpenOffice.org_CD
We would like to produce OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 CDs as soon as possible.
Because we are planning to distribute these CDs to freshmen in
collages and universities.
In Japan schools, collages and universities start in April.
We have to promote OpenOffice.org CDs now.

We would like to use "OpenOffice.org" and "Apache Incubator" logos on the CDs.
Can we also use a logo ("Apache Incubator Project" with its URL) proposed in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal
?
I think it's better because the proposed logo has the URL,
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

May I use them on the CDs?
If I can use them, can I get bigger Logo Images?
Because I would like to make a much larger CD label image like
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/cdart/3.0/OOo3_CD_label_nc.png
for good printing.
Thanks,
khirano