incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Julie John <jules.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteer for technical writing
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 00:59:09 GMT
Hi,

I recently went through OpenOffice.org website and am interested in
volunteering . I have a diploma in network centered computing and also
masters in public administration from Kennesaw State University. I also
completed training as a QA tester with emphasis on HP Quality Center from
Radium Soft, Inc.

I would like to take on the task mentioned below
Write up a tutorial (or link to a good existing one) that explains how new
project volunteers should create and submit patches and how committers
should review and apply them.  Add a link to this tutorial from the Developer
FAQs <http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html> page.
Skills needed: SVN, technical writing.  Skills gained: Apache CMS.

Please let me know.

Sincerely
Julie John