incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Perera <phil.per...@gmail.com>
Subject Feature Request: Calc: Docking Sheets
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:47:37 GMT
Hi,

It would be nice if each of the tabbed sheets in Calc could be moved from
the tab bar and docked to various parts of the client window so you could
see parts of different sheets at the same time.

For example: if you have a "Schedule" sheet where you organize your
priorities for the day and a "To Do List" sheet where you keep a list of
tasks that need to be completed, you could keep both visible at the same
time if the sheets were dockable, and drag/drop between them easily.

Just a thought...

Cheers,
Phil
phil.perera@gmail.com

BTW: I have often wanted to provide feedback and suggestions on how Open
Office could be improved, but I've found it extremely difficult to find a
way of providing that feedback. I've searched the website several times and
this is the first time I was able to find an email address to send feedback
to. Ideally, a menu option in the Help menu should provide an easy way for
the user to send feedback.