incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflit Open Office / Smart Notebook
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:00:37 GMT
Nicolas,
Would you be able to be as precise as possible, and use our Bugzilla
to file an issue? As you must be aware, being in support services,
using Bugzilla and being specific are really the magic words that open
doors. FWIW, I use SMART checking on my notebook, too--a Mac OS X
Macbook--and have not encountered difficulties. But I and others would
indeed be interested to learn more--but via the proper channels.

Ah, bien sûr, nous parlons toujours en anglais ici; Google translate
fait les traductions qui suffit, je crois.

ciao
Louis