incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 18 Jan 2012: SOPA and PIPA Protest Banner
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:37:58 GMT
Thanks, Shane.

Nothing is not political, if someone else has an opinion differing
from yours and the ability to represent it. So I was indeed intrigued
by Wikipedia's dark action yesterday, as it too seems to be a
nonprofit, no?

But I would only work with the Board to promote those things that are
in the interest of Apache, of course. For instance, the protest
yesterday, but one can suppose even more dramatic instances--and they
would have to be dramatic indeed to enjoin the entire collective.

best
Louis