incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:42:30 GMT
Hi Jürgen

2012/1/12 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
> I am wondering a little bit because I thought the Brazilian community had
> switched to LibreOffice completely.

*Completely* is a lot strong, Jürgen, but in general had a
misalignment about what some of us (and now, talking only in my name)
believed to be a "more free way" and was exactly to other side, with
many strange situations and more yet about the acceptation of some
events, so, a lot of members of TDF simply abandoned that project.

> But I am more than happy that you
> request pt-BR and I will include it. I know what a great job you and others
> have done in Brazil and I would be happy to continue our relations in the
> future.

As i told in other emails, i wait to help as possible.

> But hey we will support all languages where we have localizations for.

I really believe in that! ;-)

> Anybody is invited to help with setting up the pootle framework and working
> on a procedure how we can handle the translations in the future. Here we
> have still some work to do ;-)

Maybe i can help in some thing in this part. I need read more the wiki
and understand better the process.

Claudio