incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Mozilla prebuilds??
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:10:04 GMT

On Jan 10, 2012, at 3:31 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this question is probably related to the people who did the migration of the webpage.
>
> We had Mozilla prebuild stuff under http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/OOo3.2 which
is necessary on at least on Windows. Because the Mozilla version we use can be built only
with an older compiler. Well this is a problem we have to address later. The current problem
is that these prebuilds are not available anymore.

> Whereas the prebuild for the unowinreg.dll is still there. Any ideas why we haven't migrated
these Mozilla prebuilds?

> And if we can't migrate them with the webpage, can we put them on apache-extras.org?
>
> Any ideas?

Some files and directories were missed in migration. I am committing these now. Look for the
publishing build on ooo-commits in awhile.

Regards,
Dave