incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Conflit Open Office / Smart Notebook
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:45:57 GMT

Le 18 janv. 12 à 09:27, Nicolas Costa a écrit :

> Hello,

Hello,

> I always meet at present a conflict between the OpenOffice software
> and SMART Notebook software.

To help you, what we need is to reproduce your issue. If I'm not
wrong, you probably are talking about the annotation mode (needs to
be confirmed though), and I think know well the concerned code, but
we need more  information to figure out what happens.

Could you please be more precise ? Both software are running in same
time, or ... ?  What hardware is used ? Is there some hardware shared
e.g. ... and so on.

Just a simple question, to start : is SMART Notebook open source
software ?

> Do you have a final resolution for this dysfunction that causes me
> harm to our client.

FYI, I'm not paid for answering you.

> I want an answer fast because this defect has lasted more than six
> months.

Sorry, but Crystal ball mode is not yet implemented. Does an issue
exist, describing the problem ? (do you have links, bug description ?)

Thanks in advance :-)

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--