incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Fw1 [ooo-site] - dwnld-size Mac-version 200MB for 56k-modem or ISDN
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:28:39 GMT

On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:17 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> Hi Dave, *,
>
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>>> Go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html  and select the version and
language you need.
>>> Mac's use different versions for Intel and PPC processors.
>>
>> There is a German Mac PPC version and when I clicked on it the download did start
up.

> But not the "current" version, but an even older one.

Yes, it is 3.2.1.

Since no PPC Macs are being built I doubt that many more builds will happen unless someone
has that itch to scratch here.

If Wilfried wants to try building an developer build of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 for Mac PPC
that is another question and a new thread. This would be the place for that.

Regards,
Dave