incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:14:27 GMT

On Jan 9, 2012, at 3:56 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Who are our projects BZ admins? Are there remaining issues.
>
> No idea if there are any, at least the contact given on the bugzilla
> page itself to report problems is a black hole, no response nor fixin
> ghte reported problem (xmlrpc).
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201111.mbox/%3CCAOPHaVRC6ZqZMX_XVNeivYFQR6sq_ucdtqjWcE3xPtF-zVd5%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
> It has been suggested that infra issues via jira are necessary to get
> in touch with the AOOo-bugzilla admins, but issues.apache.org/ooo/
> still reads:
> "This is Apache OOo Bugzilla: the Apache OOo podling bug system. In
> case of problems with the functioning of Apache OOo Bugzilla, please
> contact bugzilla-admin@apache.org. Please Note: this e-mail address is
> only for reporting problems with Apache OOo Bugzilla. Mail about any
> other subject will be silently ignored."
>
> But that's a detail, and I already took the non-response as an
> implicit WONTFIX - but as you brought up the topic...

Any problems that are not getting resolved for the community need to be brought to here.

Please remember that we are volunteers here. This project insisted on having its own, separate
Bugzilla instance. ASF Infrastructure set this up, we are responsible for seeing that we have
sustainable support.

There is a reason why it is said "if it didn't happen on the list it didn't happen."

Thanks for bringing this up. Let's see if someone takes the lead here.

Regards,
Dave