incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:35:01 GMT

On Jan 30, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I used to have admin permissions on the old site. I no longer seem to.
> I receive requests (as does Florian E.) to delete mail mistakenly
> posted to the public lists, but I cannot do much about it directly.
>
> I can route to those who *do* have admin permissions on the old site,
> if you like. There are other small things to do, too, that require
> admin on the Kenai site.

You should be able to get to the old site, but it will be going away.

> If none of this is needed, good to hear. But the messages are there still.

As soon as we decide to cut it off we will. We thought we needed to keep it around for template
and extension site login, but that is already broken.

I did find it necessary to go to the Kenai svn to finish the specs migration, but that was
done by altering my /etc/hosts/.

Is it time to remove the old OOo?

Regards,
Dave