incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Fw1 [ooo-site] - dwnld-size Mac-version 200MB for 56k-modem or ISDN
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:54:14 GMT

On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:55 AM, eric b wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Le 17 janv. 12 à 17:28, Dave Fisher a écrit :
>

>> On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:17 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dave, *,

>>> But not the "current" version, but an even older one.
>>
>> Yes, it is 3.2.1.
>>
>> Since no PPC Macs are being built I doubt that many more builds will happen unless
someone has that itch to scratch here.

> I got a PowerPC machine, running Tiger, and I could -accidentaly -  build one developer
snapshot.

> Let me several days, and if I can provide one, I'll post on the list.
>
> Just let me know what locales you need.

If Wilfried is interested in running an unstable developers build then it is clear he is looking
for German.

I've got an old PPC MacBook that's been gathering dust and I could probably do a QA check
next week - I'd prefer en-US, but I could check German - aber ich verstehe nur ein bisschen.
I'll be traveling this week and I already carry two laptops...

Regards,
Dave