incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:49:06 GMT
Hello,

since the initial request reached me and I forwarded it to Louis, I feel
obliged to comment:

Ross Gardler wrote on 2012-01-30 22:37:
> Wow - where did that come from? I'm not going to get into a p***ing
> match with you one of us would make a fool of themselves.

Folks, someone sent his CV to a public mailing list by accident, not
knowing it would be public. While I know how annoying and at the same
time hopeless deleting archived postings can be - is such a simple
request really worth to start endless discussions about where and how to
ask that and who is allowed to deal with it? And where's the logic in
having her ask in public, when all she wants is not to be mentioned in
public?

Stop discussing and help the woman sending in that request, anything
else is simply ridiculous and not only a waste of everyone's time, but
also an ashaming and embarassing behaviour to the public.

Someone is in an odd situation, and I doubt she wants to deal with
politics. Neither do I.

Speechless,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108