incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:45:56 GMT
On 1/30/2012 14:22, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 30 January 2012 14:07, Shane Curcuru<asf@shanecurcuru.org>  wrote:

>>> I can easily get to the old site.
>>> The point of my email was that I no longer have admin privileges. I
>>> need them to do the things asked of me.
>>

>> What specific things are being asked of you?
>
> To remove a specific email message posted to a public list
> (documentation) by mistake.

If the message is on one of the two documentation ML's (author or dev
@doc.oo.o) I can remove it, or at least the SYMPA page says I can.
You or the user can mail me at tjfrazier@openoffice.org, or bring the
matter to this list (ooo-dev). I need sender and date.

/tj/ (owner + moderator, authors and dev)