incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:07:57 GMT

On 2012-01-30 1:37 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
> On 30 January 2012 13:35, Dave Fisher<dave2wave@comcast.net>  wrote:
>>
>> On Jan 30, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I used to have admin permissions on the old site. I no longer seem to.
>>> I receive requests (as does Florian E.) to delete mail mistakenly
>>> posted to the public lists, but I cannot do much about it directly.
>>>
>>> I can route to those who *do* have admin permissions on the old site,
>>> if you like. There are other small things to do, too, that require
>>> admin on the Kenai site.
>>
>> You should be able to get to the old site, but it will be going away.
>
> I can easily get to the old site.
> The point of my email was that I no longer have admin privileges. I
> need them to do the things asked of me.

What specific things are being asked of you?

Why aren't they being brought to the list (either details, or at least
an overview of what this work is about)?

What of this work will still need to be done once the old site goes away?

- Shane

>>> If none of this is needed, good to hear. But the messages are there still.
>>
>> As soon as we decide to cut it off we will. We thought we needed to keep it around
for template and extension site login, but that is already broken.

>> I did find it necessary to go to the Kenai svn to finish the specs migration, but
that was done by altering my /etc/hosts/.