incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] question about current Web site instructions...
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:15:35 GMT
On 2012-01-30 11:56 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Dave Fisher<dave2wave@comcast.net>  wrote:
>

>> On Jan 29, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking at --
>>>
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html
>>>
>>> In the SETUP area, past the svn instructions is a section on installing
>>> python that also references the Apache CMS. Are these only needed for
>>> basically building the "ooo" site locally?
... snip...

Start here:
I'm not a committer on $project, which uses the CMS. Can I still use the
CMS?
http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer

Updates to the /dev site appreciated as well, especially to make this
kind of ASF-wide technical details about how to use the CMS and other
ASF deployed systems more useful for new users.  Remember, not all
Apache projects use the CMS, many still use Confluence (wiki export) or
their own custom setup.

- Shane