incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <>
Subject RE: POOTLE data (att Andre Fischer)
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:20:14 GMT
(apologies for breaking thread but can't reply)

I probably misunderstood your meaning of uploading.

I thought you were uploading to POOTLE of Apache, but I saw that was not
the case.
So please disregard my request

I downloaded al your uploads and as far as I can see you are probably
right about the assumption
that the original POOTLE-data is about 6GB.

It seems all of Dutch translations are in the podirectory.

I think my most recent Dutch backup is in:

as 01-04-2011 is about the date POOTLE died on us.

I have no technical experience with POOTLE.
It seems however that in the podirectory/ there are files that contain
files stating the userrights.
These files have extension  .prefs

I don't know where .svn and .translation_index are for

Windows 7 and 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)

View raw message