incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [CODE]: "Registration..." menu entry in the Help menu
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:18:13 GMT
On 1/25/2012 11:49, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen the "Registration..." menu entry in the "Help" menu. I tend
> to remove this entry completely or at least remove it by default and
> make it configurable for potential later use.
>
> At the moment it opens a Url [1] in the browser that is not working at all.
>
> Any opinions or comments on this?
>
> If not I will remove it as proposed.
>
> Juergen
>

> [1] survey.services.openoffice.org/user/index.php

When I try from the Help menu in 3.3, I get the Oracle site:

https://hs-ws1.oracle.com/RegistrationWeb/registration/default/en_US/register-login.jsp?legacy=true&tgtPrd=OpenOffice.org&prd=registration&uuid=urn%3Ast%3A4e5ecde9-d047-4889-9767-fbdb713cf09c

which is certainly not what we want, whether or not it works.

+1 for remove.
/tj/