incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [BUILD]: current status about the build bots?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:04:55 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure if I am the only one but I would like to know where we are
with the build-bots on Windows, MacOS, Linux 32 bit, ??

Would it be possible to provide any information where we are and if any
help is necessary or appreciated.

I think it would be at least helpful to put some minimal information  in
our release overview plan [1]. But would be to have wiki page
documenting the necessary information.

At the moment it is more or less impossible to understand where we are
and where help is necessary.

Juergen (with my hat of a release manager ;-) )

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan