incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for developer snapshots
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:57:11 GMT
On 1/24/12 4:23 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> I like to ask wich configuration we need to set for a developer
> snapshot. For exemple: do we need --without-copyleft?
>
> As I know the prebuild Seamonky is also needed at apache, right?
>
> Greetings Raphael

I have added a section on the wiki page [1] to document the flags I
currently use to build the snapshots for MacOS. Perhaps Oliver and Ariel
will document their used switches as well.

If you think that I have missed something please let me know.

Juergen

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots#AOO3.4UnofficialDeveloperSnapshots-buildflags