incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [solved (at least the problem on orw's Win7 machine)] Re: [BUILD] CionMP on Windows (was: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1234077)
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:39:24 GMT
Hi,

On 24.01.2012 14:21, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:27:42AM +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> I have problem building coinmp on my system.
>> I am working together with Andre on this problem - please stay tuned
>> for the new Windows developer snapshots.
>
> I'm having a problem building it in Windows XP too.
> It seems to build fine, but then starts a loop, trying to rebuild the
> coinmp libraries, until the build breaks. It seems it does not break
> because of a compilings error (I can't find any error on the logs) but
> just because of the loop.

Andre gave another hint regarding the build of CoinMP (module
ext_libraries/coinmp) under Windows. I followed this hint and successfully build
CoinMP.
Andre's hint was not to use the option "-useenv" for building CoinMP via command
"vcbuild.exe" from the MS Visual Studio 2008 Express.

Andre will commit the corresponding change to the makefile
(ext_libraries/coinmp/makefile.mk) to the repository

Best regards, Oliver.