incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert <feisa.recur...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenOffice Template Website Problems
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:44:21 GMT
Hello,

I am writing to let you know that I am currently not able to log in to
the OpenOffice template website (I do have a valid user name & password)
which means I cannot upload a template. This is not unexpected as a
message is displayed on the log in page as follows:

The login is currently not possible:
https://www.openoffice.org/api/login - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

I have raised this issue on the OpenOffice community forums
(http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47020). I
was wondering if there are any plans to fix this and if so would you be
able to let me know so that I can there share this on the forums?

Also, while it is possible to download templates, often the website page
needs refreshing several times before it appears.

Kind Regards,

Rupert Parsons