incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1234077
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:02:48 GMT
Hi,

> On 23.01.2012 11:03, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
>> the revision r1234077. The buildbot has successfully build this revision and I
>> think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.
>>
>> The builds will be made available again under
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots
>>

>> Please keep in mind that we don't store older builds right now. If you detect
>> any problems please refer to the exact rev. number of the build that you
>> currently use.
>>
>> I would also like to propose that we focus on builds that are available on the
>> wiki page only. Otherwise we will get lost and will loos focus.
>>
>> And one further note, the developer snapshots have as far as I know no system
>> integration to allow parallel installation to older versions. That means
>> potential features depending on system integration won't work.
>>

> I have problem building coinmp on my system.
> I am working together with Andre on this problem - please stay tuned for the new
> Windows developer snapshots.

The developer snapshots are ready.
But, I did not succeed to build coinmp using our build environment - I used the
GUI environment of MS Visual Studio 2008 Express to build the CoinMP sources.

Does somebody else experienced the following error when building coinmp under
Windows?
<error>
libOsi - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Build started: Project: libOsiClp, Configuration: Release|Win32
Compiling...
OsiClpSolverInterface.cpp
Creating library...
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\AOO\sources\builds\ext_libraries\coinmp\wntmsci12.pro\misc\build\CoinMP-1.6.0\Clp\MSVi
sualStudio\v9\libOsiClp\Release\BuildLog.htm"
libOsiClp - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Build started: Project: libCbcSolver, Configuration: Release|Win32
Compiling...
CbcCbcParam.cpp
unitTestClp.cpp
CbcSolverHeuristics.cpp
CbcSolverExpandKnapsack.cpp
CbcSolverAnalyze.cpp
CbcSolver.cpp
CbcLinkedUtils.cpp
CbcLinked.cpp
Generating Code...
Creating library...
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\AOO\sources\builds\ext_libraries\coinmp\wntmsci12.pro\misc\build\CoinMP-1.6.0\Cbc\MSVi
sualStudio\v9\libCbcSolver\Release\BuildLog.htm"
Build started: Project: CoinMP, Configuration: Release|Win32
dmake:  Error code 127, while making './wntmsci12.pro/misc/build/so_built_coinmp'
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/cygdrive/c/AOO/sources/builds/ext_libraries/coinmp
</error>

Somehow the last project "CoinMP" of the MS Visual Studio 2008 solution file
"CoinMP.sln" does not create the corresponding lib and dll.

Best regards, Oliver