incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re: BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1234077
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:02:48 GMT

> Hi,
> On 23.01.2012 11:03, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots based on
>> the revision r1234077. The buildbot has successfully build this revision and I
>> think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.
>> The builds will be made available again under
>> Please keep in mind that we don't store older builds right now. If you detect
>> any problems please refer to the exact rev. number of the build that you
>> currently use.
>> I would also like to propose that we focus on builds that are available on the
>> wiki page only. Otherwise we will get lost and will loos focus.
>> And one further note, the developer snapshots have as far as I know no system
>> integration to allow parallel installation to older versions. That means
>> potential features depending on system integration won't work.
> I have problem building coinmp on my system.
> I am working together with Andre on this problem - please stay tuned for the new
> Windows developer snapshots.

The developer snapshots are ready.
But, I did not succeed to build coinmp using our build environment - I used the
GUI environment of MS Visual Studio 2008 Express to build the CoinMP sources.

Does somebody else experienced the following error when building coinmp under
libOsi - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Build started: Project: libOsiClp, Configuration: Release|Win32
Creating library...
Build log was saved at
libOsiClp - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Build started: Project: libCbcSolver, Configuration: Release|Win32
Generating Code...
Creating library...
Build log was saved at
Build started: Project: CoinMP, Configuration: Release|Win32
dmake:  Error code 127, while making './'
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making

Somehow the last project "CoinMP" of the MS Visual Studio 2008 solution file
"CoinMP.sln" does not create the corresponding lib and dll.

Best regards, Oliver

View raw message