incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: bIsInside (a Rectangle)
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:08:35 GMT
Hi Eric,

I assume that you mean PresenterGeometryHelper::IsInside().  It is
defined for ::com::sun::star::geometry::RealRectangle2D and
::com::sun::star::awt::Rectangle, and the respective point types.  These
UNO structures are just that, data structures, not classes with their
own methods.

So in order to do something with them, you can
a) convert the rectangles into a class, eg from basegfx, or
b) just write the operation down.

I chose the later because a) may have lead to even more code.

But in general you are right.  We have to many versions of certain
classes/structs.  At least two types of rectangles alone in the UNO API.
  More string classes than I care to remember.

Cleaning this up would be a good thing.

Regards,
Andre