incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1234077
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:03:26 GMT
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the next set of dev snapshots
based on the revision r1234077. The buildbot has successfully build this
revision and I think we can use it for the next snapshot builds.

The builds will be made available again under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Please keep in mind that we don't store older builds right now. If you
detect any problems please refer to the exact rev. number of the build
that you currently use.

I would also like to propose that we focus on builds that are available
on the wiki page only. Otherwise we will get lost and will loos focus.

And one further note, the developer snapshots have as far as I know no
system integration to allow parallel installation to older versions.
That means potential features depending on system integration won't work.

Juergen