incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Pootle Data
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:52:49 GMT
Hi all,

On Friday Armin and I met with Martin Hollmichel from Team OpenOffice.
He gave us a disk with a copy of the Pootle data.

All in all there are about 80 GB of data.  Most of this is backup data.
  The actual pootle data (as far as I can tell, I know next to nothing
about pootle) is about 6 GB.  I have zipped it down to 1.4 GB and put it
on my apache home directory [1].  Of the rest I have made a copy.

Because uploading the full 80 GB would take much too long and would
maybe exceed my quota (it there is one) I have only uploaded the output
of ls and du.  I hope that is enough to find the interesting parts.

I am looking forward to advice of how to proceed.  If anyone is
interested in more data to be uploaded, please tell me.

Regards,
Andre

[1] http://people.apache.org/~af/index.html