incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer>
Subject Re: Some errors have crept in in the BSD build.
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:00:31 GMT
On 20.01.2012 16:27, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> --- Ven 20/1/12, Andre Fischer ha scritto:
>> Sorry.  I am not away of any changes I made that could
>> influence the building of libxml2.
> No problem, I was considering this could resurface anytime.
> I reopenend BZ 118574 which explains the problem.
>> Is there anything I can do to help?
> Any insight would be good.
> I have produced a log here:

I will see, if I can find something.  But due to my lacking knowledge of
BSD I have not much hope.

> BTW: I didn't enable CoinMP: it would be really nice if
> there were a way to use the prepackaged library. I made
> the BSD package specifically for AOO.

You use the prepackaged library to avoid the inclusion of cat-B source
code?  Do you have a link to that library?  I am asking to understand
what options there are to make a small hack to use it.  Something along
the lines of:
- change main/ooo.lst to load the prepackaged CoinMP instead of its
source tar ball.
- turn off building in ext_libraries/coinmp
- but still do the deploy step in ext_libraries/coinmp

BTW: I just saw that I had not checked in the CoinMP tar ball, yet.  It
got lost in the process of transplanting my changes from git to svn.
Now it's there.

View raw message