incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer>
Subject Re: External libraries
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:05:02 GMT
It's done.  I just checked in the CoinMP replacement of the former
lp_solve library.

You can find (slightly) more info in the comments of issue 118160

The CoinMP tar ball is located in ext_sources/.  It is listed in
main/ooo.lst in the category-B section.  The CoinMP library is built in
ext_libraries/coinmp.  The solver is built, basically by providing a
wrapper around CoinMP, in main/sccomp.

On 12.01.2012 19:02, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> --- Gio 12/1/12, Andre Fischer<>  ha scritto:
>> Just to be clear on this.  I do not intend to alter
>> the general behavior of how external libraries are
>> handled.  I only want to change the directory where
>> the already existing modules will be located that
>> build the external libraries.
> And just to be clear I am OK with your proposal.
> There are pending issues that remain unresolved IMHO,
> but they are orthogonal to your proposal; sorry that
> I brought them here.
> Pedro.

View raw message