incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject buildbot / build breaker
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:57:11 GMT
Hi,

the nightly build broke ([1],[2]) but I am not able to find detailed
information about it.  On the buildbot the "build" command produces html
output instead of its normal, textual output.  So, the later is missing
and the former is, well, missing too.  For some reason the main page
([2]) is available but not the linked pages.

Is there more information available, which I am too stupid to find?

If not, can someone of the buildbot maintainers please either turn off
html output or add an upload of the html output?

Thanks,
Andre

[1] ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/92
[2]
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html