incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: Double dictionaries for languages
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:45:24 GMT
Hello!

The maintainers of the PT language are from Minho University in
Portugal, but it is António who packets the changes to official Open
Office/Thunderbird/Firefox.

The site of the dictionaries (pre and post reform) is:
http://maracujah.net/software/dict

Please notice that the dictionaries are or were available from OOo's
site and had automatic updates (but only the post reform because the pre
needs to be installed manually).

When I bought Office 2010 Home Student I had to buy the Portuguese
Dictionary as separate from Microsoft's site since I ordered the
software from Amazon and it came in English.

Kind regards,