incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: Double dictionaries for languages
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:35:28 GMT
Microsoft Office 2010 allows users to select between Portuguese
pre-reform and Portuguese post-reform.

I would be great if AOO would allow that too.

Kind regards,

On 18-01-2012 01:55, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> If they've registered a separate language code for one or the other, that should be the
answer.  Also, is the agreement just with respect to pt-PT or does it apply to pt-BR, etc.?

> Both dictionaries could be added to the same OXT, just as is done for en-*, but somehow
the user has to have a way to choose the appropriate one for a given circumstance.