incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: help wanted to define default dictionaries for languages
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:16:16 GMT
> I'm going by what is being covered with developer snapshots at the moment:
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots>

that is of course a wrong assumption, the list of languages there is
only a first guess of languages where we have more or less identified
volunteers who want to take look on it.

It doesn't make sense to built all possible languages right now,
especially when we don't have the pootle data integrated and know how
complete it is.

Juergen

>   - Dennis

packages as part of a release, that effectively identifies the *minimum* set of languages
that writing tools are required for.