incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1231878
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:42:04 GMT
On 1/17/12 11:02 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added nl language pack to the builds which I have uploaded to
> http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1231878/win32/

thanks, I am building nl as well and have insert links to your build in
the wiki.

@Dennnis, the main idea of this page was to have a central place where
we collect available snapshot builds based on the same revision. Not
more. We don't want to keep older revision for a longer time, it simply
doesn't make sense from my point of view.

In my role as volunteer release manager I would like to focus our work
on the latest available snapshot builds.

I don't see Solaris right now as a critical platform for a release. But
if somebody will provide snapshots it's fine.

If Windows, Linux and Mac versions are available I would like to drop a
short mail on our announce mailing list if we all think that it is a
good idea to promote this unofficial snapshot builds to a broader
audience. We can only benefit from this and will hopefully can early
feedback.

Any opinions on the announcement part?

Juergen