incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1231878
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:10:54 GMT
On 1/16/12 6:07 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 1/16/12 12:24 PM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 16.01.2012 10:37, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hi Oliver, Ariel,
>>>
>>> i submitted minor branding relevant changes to get an impression how
>>> it can look
>>> like (nothing 100#% final if decide to change it).
>>>
>>> I would like to propose that we prepare a new set of developer
>>> snapshots based
>>> on this version.
>>>
>>> I have already started to build ...
>>>
>>> - openofficedev_en-US
>>> - a multilingual office - openofficedev_en-US_de_fr_es_it_ja_zh-CN_pt-BR
>>> - language packs
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_de
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_fr
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_es
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_it
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_ja
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_zh-CN
>>> ooodevlanguagepack_pt-BR
>>> - sdkoodev
>>>
>>> If you have time it would be perfect if you can provide the windows
>>> and Linux
>>> builds.
>>>

>> I have started the preparation (update local repository) of these builds
>> and will start building soon.
>
> great, let me know when the builds are available and i will extend the
> new wiki page
> (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots)
> where I have already linked to my MacOS developer snapshots.

One note to the MacOS builds. The icons in the dmg window of the Dev
builds are at the wrong position. I know the root cause for this already
and I am investigating a solution how I can fix it. The position in
non-Dev builds is fine ;-)

Juergen