incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD]: propose new Developer snapshot builds based on revision r1231878
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:07:27 GMT
On 1/16/12 12:24 PM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16.01.2012 10:37, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi Oliver, Ariel,
>>
>> i submitted minor branding relevant changes to get an impression how
>> it can look
>> like (nothing 100#% final if decide to change it).
>>
>> I would like to propose that we prepare a new set of developer
>> snapshots based
>> on this version.
>>
>> I have already started to build ...
>>
>> - openofficedev_en-US
>> - a multilingual office - openofficedev_en-US_de_fr_es_it_ja_zh-CN_pt-BR
>> - language packs
>> ooodevlanguagepack_de
>> ooodevlanguagepack_fr
>> ooodevlanguagepack_es
>> ooodevlanguagepack_it
>> ooodevlanguagepack_ja
>> ooodevlanguagepack_zh-CN
>> ooodevlanguagepack_pt-BR
>> - sdkoodev
>>
>> If you have time it would be perfect if you can provide the windows
>> and Linux
>> builds.
>>

> I have started the preparation (update local repository) of these builds
> and will start building soon.

great, let me know when the builds are available and i will extend the
new wiki page
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots)

where I have already linked to my MacOS developer snapshots.

@Ariel: please let me know if you can't provide new builds based on this
revision. I will then setup my vbox to prepare the new builds.

I think it would be perfect when we try to provide new builds at least
once a week (for example on Monday/Tuesday) based on the same revision.
This way we can ensure that others can start with testing already and
that we have a more or less aligned and coordinated process to provide
these snapshot builds until we have build-bots for all platforms available.

Juergen