incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of OOo NetBeans Plugin
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:16:08 GMT
Hi Andrew,

On 01/13/2012 12:08 PM, Andrew Rist wrote:
> Where should we check it in? If there is a consensus on the location,
> I'll check it in and change the headers...
>
> A.

The original discussion is here [1].

I think the proposal is to start something beside 'trunk' like
'devtools' since it won't be included with OOo source.

I think we should put it's own directory under 'devtools' like
'netbeans' since there will probably be similar plugins in the future
like 'eclipse', etc.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201111.mbox/%3C4ED5FF8D.4050708%40googlemail.com%3E

Thanks,