incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Category-B tarballs in SVN (was Re: External libraries)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:49:13 GMT
Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> --- Gio 12/1/12, Rob Weir  ha scritto:
>> Also, the MPL license requires that we make our modified
>> files available electronically for 12 months.
> Thank you for pointing this out.
> This sounds pretty much unacceptable for Apache policies

Anyway this could be solved by the MPL 2.0 if it is really problematic:
section 6 of MPL 1.1 allows to upgrade to MPL 2.0 and with MPL 2.0
"rather than exactly specifying the amount of time source code must be
available, the source code must simply be made available when the
executable is made available".

At least that is my reading of
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/Revision-FAQ.html

Regards,